Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Man Of Steel Trailer #2


Wow.  Maybe I'm a sucker, but wow.  It's got me hooked.  I know it's Zack Snyder, but I didn't see any slow motion.  My initial thoughts are 1) The film looks truly epic in nature. 2) It looks like they will push the envelope in terms of what Superman can do, and 3) I think the choice to make Superman's character arc one in which he must overcome fear and mistrust of the world rather than being automatically embraced was smart, and more likely to be embraced by today's audiences.  What's most encouraging is that I didn't see anything that sent up a red flag in terms of the story, the characters, or the vision for the film itself.  Forget my wedding anniversary or my children's birthdays. June 14, 2013 is now the most important date in my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't looked forward to a movie in a long time..until now.(I'm pretending "Prometheus" never happened)Great trailer.

Kathleen

Unknown said...

you sir are gay...

Unknown said...

from justin t